Hours Available: Full Time & Part Time
- 7:00am to 2:00pm
- 7:00am to 6:30pm
- 3:30pm to 6:30pm
- 3:30pm to 11:15pm
- 6:30pm to 11:15pm
Would you like the option of choosing whether you’re weekly or monthly paid? We can now offer this due to a new and exciting contract.
Would you like to work in a homecare job which pays you from the start of your shift to the end of your shift? If so, this could be the job for you!
After securing recent funding, we are recruiting experienced carers in Chester!
Benefits Of Working With Us?
- CARE ASSISTANTS ARE PAID TRAVEL TIME
- £9 – £9.80 per hour + Holiday Pay
- The option of weekly or monthly pay
- Ongoing support and Training
- Mileage allowance paid at 32p per mile
- Full Induction Training Provided
- Opportunities to increase your qualifications
- 5.6 weeks’ annual leave
- Free DBS
- Free uniform
The Care Assistant Role
As a homecare care assistant, you will be required to travel to our client’s homes to provide compassionate, person-centred care that covers their individual needs.
You will be responsible for improving the lives of vulnerable people, working with service-users on a daily or weekly basis, by providing practical and personal support, possibly over long periods of time, as defined by their service plans.
The role involves working as part of the Starcare team, sometimes with different support workers, making sure that your communication, either in person, by phone or through paperwork is excellent, and delivering quality, confidential and safe person-centred care to our service-users, promoting personal worth, social confidence, respect, truthfulness, independence, engagement and hope.
- Personal care
- Assisting with daily living tasks
- Social support
- Maintaining and promoting dignity
- Supporting independence and well-being at all times
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience within the care setting is preferable
- Ability to use initiative and on occasion work under pressure
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to improve your clients quality of life
- Mobile phone, car and driving licence are essential
- Successful applicants will require a DBS check
- Compassion, conscientiousness, and a commitment to a high quality of work
- To be flexible about work location and task designation
- A caring individual who is passionate about providing care to support vulnerable people
- Someone who understands that everyone is different, making sure service-users have a choice in their care
- A team player, who can also work on their own initiative
- Self-motivated and flexible
- Able to provide emotional and social support whilst maintaining dignity and respect
- Commitment to providing high standards of care
Opportunities To Support Your Learning And Career Progression
- Starcare will provide ongoing opportunities to support your learning by providing Health and Social Care qualifications at Level 2 or Level 3
- These qualifications support learner competence and can advance your career progression
Apply online now via the form below